All positions must have the following:
Commitment: These are virtually based positions that requires you to have the equipment and capability to work from your own home office. Most of the work will be performed virtually, though the willingness to travel to our events may be required. We are in the GMT zone (Ireland) and while you are not expected to conduct all work during this period, you must be available as required during regular working hours in this time zone. Critical business items, updates and reports must be provided during working business hours. A commitment of 30-40 hours a month to start is required, with the availability to grow into a more dedicated role as the business reaches various milestones. Work on evenings and weekends may be required from time to time during launches or events but is not expected as standard.Works well with others
- Able to manage yourself and your time effectively
- Make good decisions without tons of guidance
- Keep owner informed of status of all projects
- Manage time wisely
- Detail oriented
- High follow through
- Great communicator
- Available during US business hours
Online Business Virtual Assistant
We are looking for a rockstar virtual assistant who is familiar with online business who understands social media platforms of facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedIn and youtube. Who is familiar with email managers and some experience of wordpress a bonus. Experience required or a clever starter if you are the right fit and willing to learn but you come with natural online ability.
- Email Management ( Convertkit, Active Campaign, Gmail)
- CRM Management
- Client Care invoices, email management.
- Appointment management
- Online File organisation dropbox, gdrive, amazon s3
- File, slides & spreadsheet creation
- Blog management and publication
- Creation of posts, management of social media content and community comments across all platforms.
Online Business Virtual Sales Assistant
We are looking for a rockstar virtual sales assistant who is familiar with online business who is a rockstar in sales via phone/zoom.
- High paid commission on all sales.
- Must have your sales process nailed and proof of this.
- Experience required 2-3yrs+
Online Business Manager
We are looking for a rockstar Online Business Manager who is familiar with online business and has proven experience. The role of an OBM is to make sure the right THINGS, get done at the right TIME, in the right WAY and by the right PEOPLE.
You specialise in working with successful business owners and you are the ‘liaison’ between the me and the rest of the my team – similar to the role of an Operations Manager or COO in the traditional business world.
An Online Business Manager is responsible for:
- Project Management – laying out plans and managing projects through to completion, including launches, managing programs, creation of new revenue streams, updating websites, etc.
- Operations Management – automating systems and creating processes for all day-to-day activities in the business to streamline and simplify how things are run
- Metrics Management – tracking stats for key business activities to see what is working and what is not working so that decisions can be made for ongoing growth
- People Management – outsourcing, managing, and leading the efforts of the team to meet business goals
We are looking to fill this important role on our team to ensure that “stuff gets done” on time and to high standards. As the OBM you are responsible for managing all projects(including activities of the team) to full delivery of all milestones. You take pride in seeing projects through to completion, on time, accurately and in keeping with the company’s standards of quality and client care. The ultimate goal is to have a solid right-hand person who will fully own the operations side of the business.The Online Business manager is expected to help meet our deadlines and function as a backup to other team members where required. In the first several months, there will be the expectation of some ‘doing’ along with ‘managing’ in order to learn the business to setup and identify solid systems, and also to “fill the gap” until additional team members are hired. The intention is to hire other team members as mutually determined by the OBM and the business owner after ananalysis of business needs in the first 90-days.
• Has at least 2 years of applicable on-line experience in one or more of the fields of marketing, ecommerce, coaching, project management, personal development or other related area of study
• Wants to OWN the business management side of the business. Has a love of taking charge and full ownership of operations as well as projects; bringing them from idea to completion. You love to see a project or task completed and will do whatever it takes to get the job done, including doing the work yourself!
• Can thrive and deliver while working on SHORT timeframes in a fast-paced environment; juggling multiple projects simultaneously• Is results oriented; you are a self starter, an independent thinker with an income producing mindset
• Can easily handle multiple tasks, projects and vendors, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage and prioritize minute-by-minute and is exceptionally responsive
• Can thrive working independently, from home, on the road or on-site (if required.)
• Has a love of internet marketing, direct response marketing, and personal development and a familiarity/practical experience in the execution of all facets of online business, including launches, copywriting, product planning and creation, traffic generation.30Becoming an Online Business Manager
• Pride in always bringing your “A” game. Confident in yourself and your skill set.
• A superstar attitude with a warm and embracing personality. Truly believes in and is in alignment with the spirituality of the business
• High value for strategic planning, organization and execution, plus an obsessive eye for detail and proofing• An active, open, honest communicator, loves being part of a team, loves contributing to others
• Can offer a strong commitment to the business owner, coming in with the mindset of a partner and protect their time and energy (plus carry the vision for the business and have a strong desire to be a part of it)• Understands affiliate programs and joint ventures; can hold and cultivate key relationships.
• A strong marketing mindset with the understanding of how your role and all decisions need to contribute to serving clients and the overall growth of the business.
• Experience with project management software and the ability to create and run the full implementation of a project via online software.
• A working knowledge of Infusionsoft, with the ability to send broadcasts and act as technical backup.
• Offer a brilliantly positive attitude and bring solutions to the table when a challenge is faced
• Manage multiple (and concurrent) projects from idea to execution, including the creation of a project plan and implementation of an online, centralized project management system
.• Develop and maintain a standard operating procedure and business training manual for the business – all systems and procedures will need to be recorded and managed.
• Manage the technology and details of our training programs, including scheduling classes, sending reminders, managing recordings/materials and implementation of a training resource center for all programs.
• Identification of and sourcing of team members as required, for projects or on and on-going basis. (i.e.:Hiring a techie VA)• Delegate to various members of the team (including vendors) for completion of applicable tasks, settingp riorities and ongoing follow-up as required.
• Implementation (doing) of applicable tasks within projects with an eye for detail and the ability to dive into the “nitty gritty” aspects of what needs to be done.
• Communicate with joint venture and affiliate partners, managing details of marketing calendar, promotional copy and keeping partners happy.32Becoming an Online Business Manager
• Review website and information product content for improvement and accuracy.
• Collaborate on creation of new products or programs— working with the team to setup systems and structure for any new offerings.
• Create and maintain detailed launch calendars for online promotions.
Commitment: This is a virtually based position that requires you to have the equipment and capability to work from your own home office. Most of the work will be performed virtually, though the willingness to travel to our events may be required. We are in the GMT zone and while you are not expected to conduct all work during this period, you must be available as required during regular working hours in this time zone. Critical business items, updates and reports must be provided during working business hours. A commitment of 30-40 hours a month to start is required, with the availability to grow into a more dedicated role as the business reaches various milestones. Work on evenings and weekends may be required from time to time during launches or events but is not expected as standard.