In today’s episode I talk about the 6 Steps to manage your business in an emergency, these tips can also apply to help you go on holidays or take a work sabbatical.
Here are the 6 points:
- How your business friends can help you
- How having an emergency plan will help you feel ready for any situation.
- Setting up your automations and accounts.
- Setting up your team for a crisis.
- Content …. Just to have!
- Take time off, be kind to yourself.
Links I talk about on this podcast:
- Team Life Training, James Martin https://www.teamlifetraining.com/
- Get ahead in your business, hire an expert from fiverr for the task https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=134521&nci=7011
Want To Join Me For This Free Training?
I would LOVE Your review on Apple Podcasts!
So this baby is a new podcast but so I need all the support I can get!! If you love it, please please tell me so I can keep making more great episodes!! Also make sure you subscribe to get notifications of all new episodes, I make in bulk so you can have a great binge when they come out 🙂 Click here to subscribe or review the Global Online Stars podcast.
Please leave your feedback below in the comment section, we would love to hear from you!
Also we would love you to join our free Facebook Community called Online Stars Network, click below to join and extend the conversation there. You must answer the questions to join.
Hi I’m Martha Fraser, my mission is to help people whether solo-preneurs or businesses to share an authentic message online, leverage their income, serve a wider community and live the life they REALLY want to live.
Life is short, lets live our best one, as my Dad says there is no dress rehearsal! Make your business shine online, help others and live a good life!
Everytime you uplevel your business, there is a story you need to break through, there is a new story you need to create. My core skills are the invaluable combination of developing the business person and the business.