In today’s episode I talk about How To Know If you are interested or committed to your online business.
- I tell you a story that gave me my biggest mindset lesson and taught me how I was working in my business and sabotaging myself. You may recognize yourself in this story.
- I talk about the 4 modes that help you identify how you are showing up in your business. Which one are you in right now?
- I give you my mantra for working online, this is key to understanding that you can get past your wiring and bullshit that is holding you back, if you apply this mantra!
- I give you multiple signs to show you whether you are interested or committed! Which one will you identify with!!
- I help you understand how you can go from being interested to committed to your online business success!
Want To Join Me For This Free Training?
I would LOVE Your review on Apple Podcasts!
So this baby is a new podcast but so I need all the support I can get!! If you love it, please please tell me so I can keep making more great episodes!! Also make sure you subscribe to get notifications of all new episodes, I make in bulk so you can have a great binge when they come out 🙂 Click here to subscribe or review the Global Online Stars podcast.
Please leave your feedback below in the comment section, we would love to hear from you!
Also we would love you to join our free Facebook Community called Online Stars Network, click below to join and extend the conversation there. You must answer the questions to join.
Hi I’m Martha Fraser, my mission is to help people whether solo-preneurs or businesses to share an authentic message online, leverage their income, serve a wider community and live the life they REALLY want to live.
Life is short, lets live our best one, as my Dad says there is no dress rehearsal! Make your business shine online, help others and live a good life!
Everytime you uplevel your business, there is a story you need to break through, there is a new story you need to create. My core skills are the invaluable combination of developing the business person and the business.